Briton 1120 Series Door Closer
Hold open and track arm versions are also available.
- Universal, fully reversible, non-handed door closer
- Closer body constructed from pressure die cast aluminium with steel rack and pinion
- Tested to 500,000 cycles
- Fully adjustable 2-4 strength regular arm, 1-3 strength track arm
- Factory set to strength 3
- Independent adjustment valves for controlling backcheck, closing and latching speeds
The Briton 1120 Series is a non-handed, slimline closer designed to be used on commercial interior/exterior wooden and metal doors e.g. storeroom, office and toilet doors.
Door closing is hydraulically controlled, with adjustable valve regulators, backcheck, closing and latching speed, and spring strength power control to give the desired closing speed. The 1120 has a precision rack and pinion mechanism and is easily mounted to the surface of the door or the top jamb.
Door type Timber or metal
Door size See chart on product catalogue
Applications Regular - pull side mount, parallel arm - push side mount, top jamb - push side mount
Adjustment controls Closing speed, latching speed, backcheck
Strength Regular - 2-4 adjustable, track arm - 1-3 adjustable
Options Hold open arm, adaptor plate, parallel arm drop plate