- All-in-one design
- No computer needed
- Meeting size: up to 6 people
- 4K camera sensor
- Full HD Video 1080p@30Hz
- 102° field of view
- 5x digital zoom
- No computer needed
- Remote control
- Wireless sharing
- Easy installation
- Web-based configuration
- Automatic updates, OTA
- Four built-in microphones
- All-in-one design
- Easy to use touch interface
- Double channels: video and content
- Wall bracket included
- Free software updates
KONFTEL CC200 All-In-One Collaboration Conference Camera. Video in full HD 1080p. Designed Up to 6 People. No Computer Needed. SIP/H.323. Wi-Fi. 4K Camera Sensor. Bluetooth & USB.
A whole video system in a compact collaboration camera. With the Konftel CC200, you can prepare your huddle rooms for video conferencing in a matter of minutes. Clean, stylish and no need for a computer.
A reliable solution
Reliability, security and ease of use are the leading priorities when choosing a video conferencing solution. The all-in-one Konftel CC200 camera minimizes the risk of service interruption and the built-in security will satisfy the requirements of even the biggest corporations. This streamlined product also offers an unusual level of convenience for the user.
The Konftel CC200 has all the qualities you need for a productive video conference: 4K camera with a video resolution of 1080p@30Hz, four built-in microphones and sound optimization through our own OmniSound® technology.
Take advantage of the space
Video conferencing is no longer the exclusive preserve of traditional conference rooms. Thanks to its compact design and simplest possible installation, the Konftel CC200 can quickly and cost-effectively transform any space with a screen into a venue for video conferencing – from home offices to huddle spaces and small meeting rooms.
Open for the world
The Konftel CC200 supports SIP/H.323 and so works with all standard-based video systems and video conferencing services, as verified during rigorous testing. The collaboration camera can also be opened up for installation of Android apps, from popular collaboration services to niche functions.
Click into the meeting
Full remote control, touchscreen, Bluetooth keyboard and mouse or web interface. The all-in-one solution can be controlled in various ways, often with just a few simple clicks. For popular video conferencing platforms such as Zoom, BlueJeans and Pexip, the join button is displayed directly in the calendar. All you have to do is click in. Compatible with the market's leading systems for meeting control.
The many smart functions include recording of everything you see and hear in the video conference, either to a USB stick or a network device. Another is whiteboarding, for example from the Android version of PowerPoint. This is made possible thanks to the Konftel CC200's support for double channels: one for video and one for content.
Place the audio on the table
In a typical huddle room with up to six people, the built-in microphones do an excellent job of capturing the audio and sending it to the meeting with incredible clarity. In this case, the built-in speakers of the TV monitor can be used. If the room is larger, simply expand the audio capacity and place a speakerphone on the table. It can be connected wirelessly via Bluetooth or via USB, and Konftel offers a number of award-winning products that are optimized for different meeting sizes.
IP: H.323, SIP (RFC 3261).
Bit rate: H.323/SIP up to 4Mbps
MCU compatibility: H.243, H.231 XMPP Presence support.
- Sensor: 4Kp30
Video resolution: 1080p30
Horizontal Field of View: 102°
Vertical Field of View: 68°
Digital zoom: 5x
Preset: up to 122 presets (web-managed), up to 10 presets (GUI managed).
- Video features: Two simultaneous channels: camera + content
- Video protocols: H.264, H.264 High Profile.
- Dual: H.239 (H.323) and BFCP (SIP)
- SVC (Scalable Video Coding) H.263+ is supported with resolutions up to 4CIF@15fps. Only
- RFC2429 is supported. Custom formats and annexes are not supported.
- Video input:
- Live video from built in camera up to 1920 x 1080p30fps.
- Wireless presentation up to 1920 x 1080p15fps.
- Video output:
- 1x HDMI, 3840 x 2160@25, 30fps; 1920 x 1080@25, 30fps; 1280 x 720@25, 30fps
- Live video encoding format:
- 1920 x 1080p@25, 30fp
- 1280 x 720p@25, 30fps
- 1024 x 576p@25, 30fps: w576p
- 848 x 480p@25, 30fps: w480p
- 768 x 448p@25, 30fps: w448p
- 704 x 576p@25, 30fps: 4CIF
- 704 x 480p@25, 30fps: 4SIF
- 624 x 352p@25, 30fps: w352p
- 576 x 336p@25, 30fps
- 512 x 288p@25, 30fps: wCIF
- 416 x 240p@25, 30fps: w240p
- 400 x 224p@25, 30fps
- 352 x 288p@25, 30fps: CIF
- 352 x 240p@25, 30fps: SIF
- User interface 25 language on-screen user interface.
- Infrared remote control.API for endpoint control.
- Microsoft Exchange calendar integration.
- Android™ apps can be downloaded on the device and used alongside the Konftel CC200 video-communication application (Android is a trademark of Google LLC).
- Google Services Framework support by means of OpenGapps.
- Touch Screen Monitor control supported.
- Group Framing support for huddle rooms.
- External Keyboard/Mouse supported through USB interface or Bluetooth.
- Directory service & address book:
- LDAP Client (H.350)
- Receive global address book from enterprise LDAP Server
- Web management:
- Configuration, call, diagnostics and management functions are accessible with Internet Explorer 8.0+, Firefox 3.6+, Safari 5.0+, Chrome 11.0+ and Opera 11+.
- Automatic Firmware Upgrade through Cloud.
- Meeting recording:
- Recording on USB memory stick.
- A feature supported in call and outside of a call.
- Supported disks with file system FAT32, EXT2, EXT3 and EXT4.
- Recorded file resolution 720p25 (rescaled to 720p when exceeding such resolution).
- Control API commands available to transfer the recorded file to a remote FTP server.
- Digital signature for recorded files.
- Audio features:
- Acoustic echo cancellation
- Audio error concealment
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Automatic noise suppression
- Audio protocols:
- G.711, G.719, G.728 and G.729 A/B, G.722, G.722.1, G.722.1
- Opus Annex C
- Microphone: Microphone array
USB ports: 1 x USB-C, 1 x USB 3
Audio inputs: Bluetooth, USB
Audio outputs: 1 x HDMI, Bluetooth, USB
- Content sharing / Web collaboration features:
- Wireless presentation (Wi-Fi Display – Miracast) up to 1080p15fps.
- Present content using Android Apps and USB memory stick.
- Share content through HDMI using the optional Konftel AV grabber connected to the USB port (optional accessory). Supported laptop resolutions are as follows:
- 1920x1080p30, 50, 60
- 1280x720p50, 60
- Content sharing / Split & share / Web collaboration protocols:
- Dual video: H.239 (H.323), BFCP (SIP).
- Wireless screen sharing (Wi-Fi Display – Miracast).
NETWORK AND COMMUNICATION
- Network features:
- IPv4 and IPv6 simultaneous support.
- Auto Gatekeeper discovery.
- QoS support: IP Precedence, IP Type of Service (ToS),
- Differentiated Services (diffserv).
- IP adaptive packet management:
- Flow control.
- Packet Loss based down-speeding.
- Packet Loss recovery policies.
- Security features:
- Embedded encryption.
- H.323 security per H.235v3 / Annex D. SIP security per SRTP and TLS 1.2, enciphering up to AES-256.
- SIP “Digest” authentication (MD5) RTP media enciphering with AES-256.
- Public-Key including Diffie-Hellman (2048 bits), RSA (up to 4096 bits).
- A cryptographic hash (up to SHA-512).
- Web access via HTTPS.
- Selective enable/disable of IP features.
- White list support.
- Firewall traversal:
- Auto NAT discovery HTTP and STUN H.460.18, H.460.19 “Keep Alive” packet time configurable.
- DHCP, DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, RTP/RTCP, SNTP, STUN, TCP/IP, TELNET, TFTP , 802.1q and 802.1p.
- Network interfaces:
- 10/100/1000 Base-T full-duplex (RJ45).
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11ac, Hotspot).